[AGA-Member] Madgascar Lace bulb Blackening

Dear Friends,

I am keeping aquatic plants for 15 yrs+, I use filtered sunlight and rest the natural way, no hi-tech gadgets. Temp is never extreme, say between 28~35C.
I live in Karachi , a port city at sea level, with summer and mild winters, lots of sun and reasonable humidity, very less rainfall.

Time and again, I tried lace plant, without success, as the bulb blackens and eventually rots, giving some leaves at times , what is the general experience in keeping this plant and any special recommendation, on substrate, filtration, water movement,Hydrogen peroxide, companion planting etc.

ovais