Re: [AGA-Member] Madgascar Lace bulb Blackening

I believe 28C is a tad too hot for this plant. 18C-26C
would be more like it.

good luck,
Scott H.
--- Ovais <ovais60@go4b.net> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I am keeping aquatic plants for 15 yrs+, I use filtered
> sunlight and rest
> the natural way, no hi-tech gadgets.  Temp is never
> extreme, say between
> 28~35C.
> I live in Karachi , a port city at sea level, with summer
> and mild winters,
> lots of sun and reasonable humidity, very less rainfall.
>
> Time and again,  I tried lace plant, without success, as
> the bulb blackens
> and eventually rots, giving some leaves at times , what
> is the general
> experience in keeping this plant and any special
> recommendation, on
> substrate, filtration, water movement,Hydrogen peroxide,
> companion planting
> etc.
>
> ovais

A little over 1 month to go. The deadline for submissions to the AGA Aquascaping contest is September 15. What are you waiting for?

Entries are only $5 and for that half a sawbuck you can have your AGA entry automatically entered in the ADA (Aqua Design Amano) contest for free, a savings in time and shipping costs!

Share the fun; show your work.
The AGA's 6th Annual International Aquascaping Contest is open.

Check it out at:
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org