Re: [AGA-Member] Great TAG!

Back issues, now including the latest (Volume 18-Issue 3)
are available here:

http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/bookstore.html

--- Caddy579@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/30/2005 8:58:00 AM Eastern Standard
> Time,
> cheryl@wilstream.com writes:
> I replied off list, but should also reply here. We send
> each author in
> TAG several copies of their work. I'll get with KL to see
> how many
> copies he wants. I don't have the extra copies of the
> journal back from
> the mailer yet, but will by the end of this week if not
> today.
>
> Cheryl
> Can I buy one of these too?

The September 15 deadline for entries to
the AGA Inernational Aquascaping Contest is fast approaching.

Don't forget to indicate if you want your AGA entry to also be an ADA (Aqua Design Amano) Layout Contest entry!

All the info is here:
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

Share the fun and show your work!