[AGA-Member] Japan Pics

Hey Everybody,

As you all know, Ricky Cain and I are in Japan.  For the last few
days we have been in Kyoto.  We’ve taken well over 500 pics
and that was only because we only had one camera.  Now we have two
since my luggage finally arrive from Canada.  (Note for those of
you that don’t know, I live in Virginia, USA) Anyway, I have
posted some pics of a pet shop we went to last night.  They are
completely unedited except for size.  I’ll work on them when
I get home.  It is hard to take aquarium pics with a camera
sitting on your belly.  (Especially a big one like mine :-) The
shutter speed is sooooo slow.  Anyway, hope you like them.  Here
is a link to a short write up of our travels (from my
perspective... Ricky can write his own :-) and links to the pics
are under it.  Sorry the web page and pices are so rough, I have
traveling to do. :-)

http://www.aquatic-plants.org/articles/japan/ben/pages/090705/