Re: [AGA-Member] Japan Pics

Thanks for sharing the fun. Bring as much of it back with
you as you can fit on the plane!

sh

--- benrx@verizon.net wrote:

> Hey Everybody,
>
> As you all know, Ricky Cain and I are in Japan.  For the
> last few
> days we have been in Kyoto.  We?ve taken well over
> 500 pics
> and that was only because we only had one camera.  Now we
> have two
> since my luggage finally arrive from Canada.  (Note for
> those of
> you that don?t know, I live in Virginia, USA)
> Anyway, I have
> posted some pics of a pet shop we went to last night.
> They are
> completely unedited except for size.  I?ll work on
> them when
> I get home.  It is hard to take aquarium pics with a
> camera
> sitting on your belly.  (Especially a big one like mine
> :-) The
> shutter speed is sooooo slow.  Anyway, hope you like
> them.  Here
> is a link to a short write up of our travels (from my
> perspective... Ricky can write his own :-) and links to
> the pics
> are under it.  Sorry the web page and pices are so rough,
> I have
> traveling to do. :-)

Have you uploaded your photos?
Sent in the Photo Release Form?
Don't wait too long for that perfect picture-taking moment; the
September 15 deadline for entries to the AGA Inernational
Aquascaping Contest is fast approaching.

Share the fun and show your work!

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org