[AGA-Member] Ben and Ricky update: Sept 8 Thursday

Here is the Thursday Sept 8th Ben and Ricky update.  Again I
apologize for the quality.  None of the pics are edited plus I was
having polarizer filter technical dificulties in a couple pics.
This is a lengthy process, so I don't have much time to proof read
and add pics when I want to be sight seeing :-)  I tried to get a
few things up today though.  I think I have a way to make it
easier for me.

http://www.aquatic-plants.org/articles/japan/ben/pages/090805/

Ben