From: aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com
[mailto:aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com] On Behalf Of S. Hieber
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:27 AM
To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat
Subject: RE: [AGA-Member] Co2 problems!

I usually run between 10-30 psi on the regulator output --
each system have somewhat diff demands due to diff
conditions or  equipment.

I can't imagine a stable system at 3 psi, although I'ms
sure someone has done it. But at that pressure, it would be
difficult to have a needlevalve offer much control over the
flow, every slight change in pressure will change the flow.

Scott H., who realizes that for everything that almost no
one does, there is at least one person that pulls it off.

--- Adam Michels <amichels@trafficleader.com> wrote:

> Yeah, this is good stuff. I've noticed the same problem
> recently, and I
> was told to run my CO2 at 3 PSI! When I get home I'm
> kicking it up to
> 10. Thanks
>
> Adam

Only TWO days left to enter the AGA Sixth International Aquascaping
Contest!

Have registered for the Contest? Uploaded your photos?
Sent in the Photo Release Form?
Entries must be completed before the deadline lapses on September 15.

Share the fun and show your work!

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org