Re: [AGA-Member] Co2 problems!

Somedays the magic works ;-)

sh

--- Heather J Gladney <hgladney@comcast.net> wrote:

> Just wanted to add a half cent's worth--have taken good
> advice (thank
> you again, CO2 gurus!!) and still use same settings on
> the Victor
> regulator that I mentioned on the list back in February
> this year.
> Haven't fussed with it since I got it adjusted to about
> 12 psi out to
> the needle valve.  I've replaced the 10 lb tank once with
> only slightest
> tweaking of the needle valve since then.
> Yep, good advice!
>
> S. Hieber wrote:
>
> >I usually run between 10-30 psi on the regulator output
> --
> >each system have somewhat diff demands due to diff
> >conditions or  equipment.
> >
> >I can't imagine a stable system at 3 psi, although I'ms
> >sure someone has done it. But at that pressure, it would
> be
> >difficult to have a needlevalve offer much control over
> the
> >flow, every slight change in pressure will change the
> flow.
> >

> >Scott H., who realizes that for everything that almost
> no
> >one does, there is at least one person that pulls it
> off.

Today, September 15 is the last day to enter the AGA Sixth International Aquascaping Contest!

Have registered for the Contest? Uploaded your photos?
Sent in the Photo Release Form?
Entries must be FULLY completed before the deadline lapses on September 15.

Share the fun and show your work!

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org