[AGA-Member] Aquascaping Contest, last chance!

Just a quick note that there's about a day and a half left before our 2005 aquascaping contest closes. The judges are waiting in the wings, chomping at the bit, raring to go.

Even if you've put it off & are now thinking "Hey, I can't POSSIBLY enter this late"... YOU CAN ENTER THIS LATE! You don't have to use the Post Office! You could have an entry finished in an hour!

Take 2-5 photos of your aquarium with a digital camera. If you like, scribble a diagram of how you planted it on a piece of paper & take a picture of it too. Go to our website, http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org and register. Upload your photos to your entry. Pay your entry fee with PayPal. Print out the photo release, sign it, take a picture of it, and e-mail it to us.

We're offering prizes this year, thanks to the work of Phil Edwards. Each first place winner will receive something valued over $100.

What's more, we'll automatically send your entry to Aqua Design Amano for their 2006 layout contest if you check a little box on your entry form. I'm not sure if they still charge a $15 fee normally, but you'll save the cost of preparing yet another mailing to Japan next spring.

  - Erik

PS: The contest will open for viewing sometime early to mid November, just like every other year. We just don't have a convention to tie it to.

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com