Re: [AGA-Member] Low-light tanks & CO2

It seems that light reflectds back into the tank off of the
glas under water. so height doesn't seem to matter as much
in an aquarium as with a terresterial garden.

Next time you do a large water change, check out how much
light escapes the tank when the wter is low vs when the
tank is full of water.

Also, if you're using tube, like fluorescent lighting,
distance has less effect than when using a point source.

sh