Re: [AGA-Member] online plant source

Rich,
Craig Thurman has them. I had Charley send them directly to him who reported how big and healthy
they were. When I get CO2 injection set up, I hope to get some from Craig (who is a much more
experienced aquatic gardener:-) I had some before without CO2 injection and they lasted about 3
weeks:-( In Singapore they call these "Tornado Plants" and the whorls do get about 4 inches in diameter
if they like their home.

Bill