From: aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com [mailto:aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com]
On Behalf Of Erik Olson
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 12:29 PM
To: aga-member@thekrib.com
Subject: [AGA-Member] RE: Daphnia, Algae, and Plants

"Kirsten Klinghammer wrote:
> Come to think of it, I've never seen daphnia recommended to clean up green
> water.

Paul Krombholz wrote of a trick many many years ago (in TAG!)... He used a
mesh "cage", kind of like a breeder trap, but with much finer material, to
keep the Daphnia apart from the fish in a tank.  Though he had trouble
with some toxic material initially, it eventually worked.  Kirsten, I seem
to remember you may have purchased the TAG archive DVD, so you can read the
articles there. :)  For everyone else interested (plug, plug):

  - Erik

Read this topic online here:

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/viewtopic.php?p=1190#1190