[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Index by Month]
[AGA-Member] Planted Aquaria Magazine 50% off!
- To: AGA Member Chat <email@example.com>
- Subject: [AGA-Member] Planted Aquaria Magazine 50% off!
- From: Cheryl Rogers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 08:40:25 -0600
- Organization: Aquatic Gardeners Association
- User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5 (Windows/20051201)
All single issue PAMs are on sale for 50% off!
For those who don't know, Planted Aquaria Magazine was published by Dave
Gomberg in 2000 - 2001. It was the first full-color magazine about
aquatic plants. There are still six issues available in the AGA bookstore.
The magazines include articles by top-notch authors such as Karen
Randall, Neil Frank, Jan Bastmeijer, George and Karla Booth, Greg Morin,
and Troels/Ole/Claus of Tropica.
Some quantities are limited, and when they're gone, they're gone.
AGA Membership Chair
AGA-Member mailing list