[AGA-Member] Field Trip Question and offer to help

erik

great news!! even if it is on the other side of the world from me!

Just a thought.

For those of us who live in an area that has a world class public aquarium
<grin> maybe have an alternative outing scheduled at the same time.

Dont get me wrong, i may book an additional couple of days and include the
aquarium in  one of them but living in the Boston area and having lived in
Houston i would like to see something unique to the SF area/Northern CA coast
etc.

great job on getting it done. i wish i could help with the event. i just
cant commit to a lot because of health reasons.  If you had a list of the  clubs
(both fish and plant) and wanted someone to make a personal call to each
president, (sell it, send, get/verify address, mail info packet i  would be happy
to do so and i would foot the bill on the phones charges as well  as some of
the postage costs, say the first $500.00. If the info was less than 2  oz. i
could probably pay postage and envelope costs with that.

let me know

rich green
milton ma
617-322-1234