RE: [AGA-Member] Pre-announcement 2006 Convention, Field Trip Question

I was just talking with Karen this past weekend in Boston and am excited to hear that the plans have been solidified finally. Excellent news!

Bailin Shaw
New England Aquatic Plant Society

From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
To: aga-member@thekrib.com
Subject: [AGA-Member] Pre-announcement 2006 Convention, Field Trip Question
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:48:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi folks,

We literally *just* signed the hotel contract today, so this announcement is about as early as it can be... The 2006 Aquatic Gardeners Convention will be held at the San Francisco Airport Sheraton, the weekend of November 11th, 2006. We're arranging speakers and field trips now, so expect a bigger announcement in a couple weeks. But I thought for those waiting and bugging us for the last year, we'd give y'all the opportunity to mark your calendars.

We're also putting up a poll to judge interest in field trip options. There is some interest in having a trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, even with the 2 hour drive each way, so I'd like to know amongst folks planning to attend what they think of this. Visit the forum's Announcement section to answer the poll (or e-mail me back personally if you prefer).

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com