Re: [AGA-Member] [APD] 2006 AGA Showcase open for registration?

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Daniel Larsson wrote:

> Hm.. Have I somehow missed that the showcase is open for registration?
> Or havn't the announcements gone out yet?

Yes, it's open.  There's less than a month left, though I think I'll
extend the deadline to September 22 because we're a little sluggish this
year.  There were some announcements posted on some forums, and Scott
Heiber has been mentioning it in his .sig file for some time, but our
usual PR team is non-existant this year, as is our graphics team.  Please
spread the word that there's a month left!

Just like last year, the whole thing can now be done online, including
e-mailing a scan of the release form and paying with PayPal.  Scott
confirmed that there is a small cash prize for the winners, on the order
of $200 or so (don't remember the exact amount).  If you live in a country
that PayPal doesn't do business with, your fee is waived.

Best of luck to everyone!

   - Erik

--
Erik Olson