Re: [AGA-Member] AGA-Member Digest, Vol 25, Issue 3

My wife and I were able to call up the Sheraton and get the rate for
Monday night; you might be able to as well with some careful prodding.

Unfortunately, they accidentally took us off the AGA Room Night list when
that happened (which means the AGA doesn't get our nights included in its
required "quota").  Make sure to tell them you need your stay credited
towards the AGA group.  I think we're going to be going through the list
of attendees with the hotel to make sure we're properly credited, so
perhaps even these messups won't kill us in the long run.

   - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com