[AGA-Member] October meeting of NEAPS

Final reminder that the October meeting of the New England Aquatic Plant Society will be held this Saturday, 4pm in Manchester Ct.

It looks like there will be 9 people at this meeting; a few new members and some of us old-timers.  This is actually a respectable number for a normal meeting, comparable to many of the major, established clubs around the country.  For a group so young and spread out, I think this shows a positive outlook for NEAPS in the up-coming year.

So, if anyone is still undecided about coming, this looks to be a very good meeting.  Don't miss it!  Bring you rplants and questions and be prepared to leave happy.  You can find directions through our website, www.ne-aquaticplants.com

Thanks and see you soon,
Dennis

--------
www.ne-aqauticplants.com