[AGA-Member] RE: AGA 2007 Convention?

Unfortunetly, we are not going to be able to do it in Dallas this year. There were a few factors but the primary was simply a lack of enough volunteers to do it the way we all expect it to be done without completely overloading the volunteers that we currently have. Therefore, we have begun looking at 2008.

See here http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/viewtopic.php?t=873

On the positive side, we should have dates and the location for 2008 in the next few weeks, also the speaker line up for 2008 is going to be expanded as well.

Regards,

Larry

Read this topic online here:

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/viewtopic.php?p=4645#4645