[AGA-Member] RE: disinfecting wild aquarium plants

ya i don't know what those things are! i received some beautiful fancy snails from someone and i'd put them in that tank, where they lived their whole lives. i am guessing that with those snails came the critters . since i know snails can give parasites to fish, it is against my better judgment to keep those little animals alive. plus quite frankly they gross me out completely and that's not good if i have to clean the tank assuming i add fish in there someday. i'm not bananas about sticking my arm in there with the creatures from the green lagoon [Shocked]

Read this topic online here:

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/viewtopic.php?p=6016#6016