Re: [AGA-Member] These lists are going away...

Erik,  Thanks for all your hard work.  Is the data base up yet?  I tried
to enter a renewal and got the following message:  The requested
URL /my_dadabikindex.php was not found on this server.  Also the dates
are day/month/year which is fine.  Just thought you might want to know.

Best regards,  Paula