Re: [AGA-Member] These lists are going away...

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009, Paula Hofmann wrote:

Erik,  Thanks for all your hard work.  Is the data base up yet?  I tried
to enter a renewal and got the following message:  The requested
URL /my_dadabikindex.php was not found on this server.

I think I've figured that one out now.

Also the dates
are day/month/year which is fine.

Have they always been that way? This might be some kind of locale setting that's changed. I will poke around and see what I can learn from the documentation today.

Keep the feedback coming!

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson                                                        Sent from my crusty old Linux box
erik at thekrib dot com