Re: Metronidazole

Edison,
Fortunately I have never had the occasion to use this treatment but my
interpretation of the dosage from the website is as follows:
Days 1, 3 and 5  Carry out a 20% water change and then add Metronidazole
250mg/10gal (this being calculated from the TOTAL tank volume).
Days 2 and 4  no treatment
Day 6 a water change and I would think after this time no further treatment
for at least another 7 days.
I hope what I think is correct and wish there were other on this list who
could help you.
Helen