From: John Wubbolt <BigJohnW@webtv.net>
To: apisto@majordomo.pobox.com <apisto@majordomo.pobox.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 05, 2000 7:42 PM
Subject: Re: Cryptocryne

....With
quite a few of the plants I listed above you need some intense lighting
to get them to grow, which you do, but I have not found the bright light
to bother apistos. They just melt into the plants if they want a little
cover.   The myth that Apistos hate bright lights is not always true.
I've found in some really heavily planted tanks the fish did really
well.