dwarf fish

Are brichardi dwarves/shell dlers?  I'm looking for a nice fish for an office tank, but it will only be about 5.5 gallons, or one of those small eclipse tanks, the all in one design and would really like to have a piar of shell dwellers to put in it.  I recently bought some brichardi, they are a whitey blue color now, think a male and female, very small, only about 1-1.5 inch big now but one has a very pointed end to its tails and the other doesn't, it is pretty straight.  i'm new to this species, have kribs and rams and some large SA cichlids and some johannis in another tank, i have 5 tanks, all different types.

thanks, kym

Abilene, TX
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Estates/5060/   to see us and our latest projects:  the pond, fish stuff,
AOL/NETSCAPE IM:  KYMBERM
kids stuff, the mustangs, cobra kit car and such!