Re: dwarf fish

I think its Neolamprologus brichardi, they are not dwarf, but they do not get
very big at all. In fact I have always wondered why they are not considered
dwarf. Another consideration with the Lamprologus species Helen listed is that
some of them are very aggressive towards one another. I have read that multifasciatus
requires a fairly large territory as compared to its diminutive size.

Scott