From: K & D Martin <martndk@ibm.net>
To: apisto@majordomo.pobox.com <apisto@majordomo.pobox.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2000 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: dwarf fish

this is exactly why i like this list, lots of good experience and advice.  Ok, no to the 5.5.  How about a 10 for the brichardi, it says in baensch that they are kind of a harem breeder, so one male to a few females?  i don't want war.  so far i have just the one pair but can get more if i need to.  I wanted a shell dweller tho.  I can always put these brichardi in my 35 long and a shell dweller pair in a 10 at the office.  i have vol. 1 and 3 of baensch so let me know what pages to look up or full names if you have suggestions.  i will look into the ones helen mentinoed, thank you again!
kym