micro. altispinosa

Sexing these have kind of stumped me, does the male have th pointed tips on teh tail fin and a tube at the normal place?  I've noticed one that i think is the male and has as i describe and has also turned tigerish in coloring and stripe, it is odd, he goes dark and light in vertical bands and keeps to himself.  I have 3, i think 2 males and one female and the other male is getting chased alot, but i don't see the male making moves on the female, so don't know what to think.  I've had these guys a year and half now to no avail spawnwise.  Main problem is too many kribs but i have big tank and lots of rocks and pots so i thought they might be able to start some mating behavior.

kym
Abilene, TX
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Estates/5060/   to see us and our latest projects:  the pond, fish stuff,
AOL/NETSCAPE IM:  KYMBERM
kids stuff, the mustangs, cobra kit car and such!