Keeping off-topic posts off-topic

Hello everyone,

whew, I seem to have a lot of questions today.  While S. American
Cichlids are and always have been my first love, I also have an
interest in rift lake species and I would love to have access to more
information about them.  Since we have such a rich collection of
knowledgeable people on this list, I wonder if anyone has compiled,
or can point to a web listing of, lists of cichlid-related discussion
groups.  I don't have regular access to newsgroups so archives and
faqs of alt.aquaria are not of much help.  I know the cichlid group
has been mentioned recently, and someone suggested a tanganyikan
group may exist out there.  If anyone knows the subscription
addresses for these groups and can post them here or send them
off-list to me, I would certainly appreciate it, and I am sure there
are others on the list who would as well.

Thanks,

Sarah LeGates