Re: Re: Shell Dwellers?

John,

The aggie is not quite an inch in total length.  I'll be transfering the
fish from the quarantine tank to a well established community tank in about
another week.  (Three week minimum quarantine - learned my lesson.)  I guess
is a short while I should be able to tell what sex the fish is.  Where are
some good places to get a mate for my lonely fish once the sex is known?
And down south in Oklahoma where I'm located.  I would say Amazonia out of
Austin where I purchased the fish, but this last time I visited, there were
a number of sick fish.  I'm not sure I'll purchase from them again.  What
are the ideal parameters for these fish.  How large a tank would I need to
keep these pretty little fish?  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

An update to the cross mating of my rams:  Eggs still there on the stump and
look viable.  Now if they could avoid eating them or the wrigglers, I might
actually get a chance to see the development of ram babies.  So for the
parents are diligently defending the eggs against all others.  I kept the
light on opposite of where the eggs were laid and it looks good so far.
I'll keep the list informed.

Bailin