From: Vern Wensley [mailto:vernwen@home.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2000 22:57
To: apisto
Subject: mixed apistos

Hi all,I am going to look at some mixed apistos out of Brazil this afternoon
and was wondering if anyone would know what I was likely to see.Also some
ortmanni.I have seen the ortmanni listed before,but have yet to see the real
thing.What would they likely be?Steindachneri or hippolytae?
Vern

Archives"!