Re: mixed species tank

Hi John

In my 35 gal tank in the dining room  Don`t remember if you look at it last
Wednesday when you were at my house. I have a pair of A.nijsseni , cacatuoides
triple red , lone male Puerto Narino and a breeding pair of Kribs

In my 50,  in the playroom . I have a 4 males Agassizii Alenquer , one female ,
one male Puerto Narino , one male viejita 2 and another breeding pair of kribs

I`m having no problems at all

George