off topic ditherings: corydoras hastatus spawnings

Hi folks,
 Sorry for the diversion...I was just watching my Apistogramma agassizi
tank- not much happening with the aggies but the cory. hastatus I have in
there as dithers were laying eggs! Today, I watched a few females swim
about the tank with an egg clasped in her pelvic fins, swim over to an E.
tenellus clump, do a belly roll and deposit the egg on the sword blade. Has
anyone bred these little dudes before or can direct me to a good source of
info. for rearing the fry? much obliged. btw, ample feedings of sera micron
and a 5 degree temp. drop seems to have got them in the mood. thanks, would
be happy to return the favor with an apisto-query-answer and I guess
private replies would be apropos.

                              Steven J. Waldron

                             http://WWW.ANURA.ORG
               "Natural History, Captive Husbandry, Conservation and
                           Biophilia of Tropical Frogs"