From: Bailin Shaw [mailto:bailin_shaw@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2000 22:19
To: apisto@majordomo.pobox.com
Subject: A. borelli sexing?

Hello All,

I have just found some A. borelli's at my local Petsmart, much to my
surprise.  However, since I have never kept this species of dwarfs, I was
wondering if anyone knew how to sex them before I go blow my money on 3 or 4

males.  Any other pertinent info would also be appreciated.  Thanks.

Bailin

Archives"!