re: A. cacatuoides.

Hey Raf
Just wanted to comment on your query to Ken L about if he knew how long
it took before his females were ready to spawn again.   There is a
simple answer to that.   When they are ready.  Not every female spawns
every three weeks or on some kind of time frame.    I have species that
i'm lucky if I get a couple of spawns a year and some that spawn quite
regular.   Example here.   My Hongsloi II pair just spawned again last
night.   About three weeks ago they gave me a nice clutch of about 40 or
so fry.   There are around that many eggs in the flower pot now.   My
Norberti have spawned only once in the last 8 months.   Fortunately the
fry are doing well.   Both species get the same amount of water changes,
get the same feedings of varied foods and are in basically the same
water conditions.   The only major difference is that the Norberti are
wild caught fish and the Hongsloi are tank raised.

I guess I just get tired of constantly seeing "how long before my female
spawns again....".   Sorry for ranting on about this.

John