Re: New apistos

From:           	"Helen Burns" <helen.burns@bigwig.net>
> Hello Pete,
> Apisto sp. Sunset is probably Apisto Atahulapa "Sunset". Have a look at
> the krib.com at http://www.thekrib.com/Apisto/A-sunset.html Would this be
> Pier Aquatics Pete?Dear Helen, it is Pier Aquatics I am referring to.
Neil has had some nice dwarf cichlids in recently
 Are you going to the YCG 20th Feb? Hopefully I'll be there, I
missed the last meeting which I particularly wanted to attend as it
was Graham, and he's always a good speaker.

Pete Liptrot
Bolton Museum Aquarium
Le Mans Crescent, Bolton BL1 1SE
01204 332200