Re: Three tanks, one filter

After reading the responses to my query, I have decided it will be
much simpler to toss the central filter idea out the window.  I was
planning on having the sump tank filled with plants and a UG filter so
that the water would be crystal clean.  But by having the tanks planted
already, I guess I have overkill.  I would probably have to fertilize
more often.
  I think I'll stick with the three tanks, and have just one strip light
running over all of them.  That will save energy, and outlet space as
well.

Thanks everyone.

Jason Miller