Re: Three tanks, one filter

Hello Jason
Why not just set up each 15 gallon with its own sponge filter?   I don't
understand the need or desire for have a single filter running all three
tanks.   If it's to save on electrical costs, then having one large air
pump running the 3 tanks would do the same, if you're looking for
basically the same water conditions in each tank, by using your tap
water with the same water changes on each tank should give you the same
water conditions in each tank.   If there are other reasons for wanting
to try this could you let us know and then maybe I could suggest
something different or at least understand your desired effects.

John