Ram/Dwarf fry density

Hello: I'm new to the list and new to dwarfs. Right now, I'm about seven
weeks into my first clutch of Ramerezi -- an unexpected but extremely
interesting experience -- and I have a few questions. After a few mishaps, I
now have around 50 fry in a bare 20G with foam filter. The fry range in size
from 1cm to about 2cm. They appear quite healthy and feed vigorously.

Questions: Is this density acceptible for now? I'm in an apartment, and space
is limited, but I plan to move them to a planted 29G as soon as I can set up
new quarters for some mated angels. Is this adequate for growout -- at
least partial growout? What systems do experienced breeders use for raising
these
little guys?  Any general tips on judging proper population density for
growing dwarf cichlids based on size and age?

I look forward to the group's postings on these and other dwarfs as I
gear up for my first foray in the world of apistos.

Thanks
        Mike