RE: Ph which chems??

I'll give it a try later this month.. right now I am recovering from the
coral. I placed 2 coral rocks.. about fist size each in the tank yesterday..
ph went up slightly and slowly but the total disolved solids went way up. My
tank usually has a disolved solids (continuity.. salt) of 260 to 300ppm This
morning the tank read 680PPM which I must attribute to the salt in the
coral.. I am now in the process of doing a 70% water change to get rid of
it.. What a mess!!