Re: ...no subject...

Raf Mols wrote:

> As a beginner I would like to repeat my question if it is normal that
> apisto's spawn in absolute darkness.

Sorry Raf, sometimes when there are a bunch of messages, threads don't
get started.
My apistos generally spawn in light, but in dark places. I see no reason
why they wouldn't spawn in relative darkness. I have had them spawning
in room light, with no specific lighting on their tanks.
I'd be surprised if they spawned in night-time conditions though. For
leaf litter fish in forests, days are probably dark to begin with
though.
Gary