Apistofiles in the Vancouver Area.

Hello everyone, my name is Jason and I've been a lurker for some time now
asking the odd question here and there. But I have request that if there
are any apistophiles in the Vancouver area that have apistos or other dwarf
cichlids for sale that they contact me off list to arrange the sale and
shipping to me in Saskatchewan.  I have already arranged for some to be
shipped from Vancouver and would like as many as possible to be done at
once, if you are interested or can point me in the direction of someone
else I would appreciate it.

I'm doing this beacause no stores in the area can get or have ever had
apistos.  The only ones I got, my lovely agassizi I ot from Edmonton.
Thnak you DADS fishroom.

Thanks for your time and any help would be appreciated.

"See you at the top!"

Jason "Primer" Clark