Re: Ph which chems??

Ok Bob, then how come my pH goes up.  I use dolomite to make my water
harder and more alkaline, this keeps my africans happy.   I hate using
store bought chemicals to raise my pH.  My method of using dolomite for
my tanks does what I want it to do.   Cause my water not to be soft and
not to be acidic.   Isn't that what I said it would do?   So by using
dolomite, my pH goes up.  Isn't that what the original thread asked
about, getting the pH to go up?

John