Re: A. sp. Wangenflecken??

John,

Even if you aren't a member we would always welcome comments & articles from you
or anyone else (I have written some article for the PCCA even though I am not a
member!). I can't answer your question and must admit I don't understand the
reason for it either. I sent your comments to our editor for a reply.

Mike Wise