Re: A. sp. Wangenflecken??

Yeah I agree,

Kurt Zadnick use to talk about the $1 unknown fish in the back of a tank.
I lucked out and got 12 A. steindachneri that were labeled as aggies for
$2 a fish, and gibbiceps for 5.  Now the local store knows me too well,
every apist is labeled for almost $15 a fish.

Ah, must scrounge in other dark corners....

Kathy