RE: Buying & Selling From List Members

I have to agree, that's why I didn't mention any names..

-----Original Message-----
From: Piabinha@aol.com [mailto:Piabinha@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 1:15 PM
To: apisto@majordomo.pobox.com
Subject: Re: Buying & Selling From List Members

i would like to add a few words of caution to this thread:

it's always good to be alerted about unscrupulous vendors/clients.

on the other hand, just because someone says so-so is a bad vendor/client,
doesn't mean it is so... unless we get the 2 sides of the story.

just my 2 shillings.

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA

Archives"!