Re: The great ones

I have hear great things about Rosario Lacorte....as well

On apisto's my mentors were David Soares, Mike Wise, Pete Johnson (?out of
hobby) and Uwe Romer.  What got me into apisto's was a talk by Kurt
Zadnick, just diverted me from the bigger Cichlid guys....much to Erik's
relief....the dwarfs do much better in his planted tanks.

There are some pretty incredible people out there in the fish world, we
have had several good speakers here in Seattle or seen them in
Portland....including Wayne Leibel, Lee Finley, Lee Newman....etc.

Anyone else have some pretty good speakers out there way, I am always
interested in who to have come out to the club next??  Rosario Lacorte is
on that list, we hope to have him out next year.  Our next big speaker is
Wayne Leibel with his history of the hobby talk this June ( I know not a
dwarf topic, but an incredible talk for those of you that haven't seen it)

Kathy