Re: The great ones

I've only met Rosario LaCorte once, but he was everything his reputation
says he is. He didn't know me from Adam, but he was generous in sharing
his knowledge, just for the fun of talking about fish.
William T Innes was my mentor in print - his old book is still a great
read, even though he was never an apisto guy per se.
I won't name names off this list, but I'm constantly learning from all
of you. As long as it's this easy to learn this much about what we're
looking at here, I'd say this is a pretty healthy hobby.
-Gary