Does anyone here want my fish?

Hello all,

in light of the recent "selling to list members" thread and the
general "no selling" rules, I will keep this brief.

I'm moving to the San Francisco Bay area from Chicago in about 3
months (thanks to all who provided Ocean Aquarium info--that will be
one of my first stops when I arrive!).  In the interest of  making
things simple, I'm getting rid of all my fish, as many of my tanks
and as much of my equipment as I can, including breeding pairs of M.
altispinosa and H. severus, a very large Synodontid cat, several
other assorted fish, and several large (glass) aquaria with mix and
match equipment to go along with any and all of the above.  If anyone
in the area is interested in hearing more about what's "on the block"
here, please email me privately.  I'm afraid I can't ship any of the
fish, so this is an offer for the locals only.  I wanted to try to
place my fish with knowledgeable hobbyists before I send them back
out into retail (or heaven forbid I sell a tank setup on Ebay).

Thanks,

Sarah LeGates (slegates@yahoo.com)