A. iniridae

Hi, all:

I bought a pair of A. iniridae at an auction this weekend.  The seller
advised me that males of this species can be quite nasty, so use a large tank
and plenty of hiding places for the female.  Another apisto keeper told me
they require (read: demand) very, very soft water and very low pH.  Anyone
have any further suggestions?  The Krib's information on this species is
somewhat limited, but seems to support this advice.

Carl Berry